Feel terrible.

[Ki...]

Please hang in there! I’m so sorry you aren’t feeling the best and things seem so hard, but you are stronger than you think. We are all here for you. Just take it one second, one minute, one hour, one day at a time if need be. You can do this.

Good advice from Wonder Woman.

Whatever you are feeling now it will get better. It is 4.20am for me and I am again looking at the boards instead of sleeping. I'm in a hard wave but I know it will be better really soon so I just keep distracting myself until it starts to let up. You will feel better too. Just hang in there and do anything you can think of to distract yourself even if just for a little while. It will pass.

Roxy  :smitten:

It’s hard, like I’m reading here and trying to keep my self optimistic but I don’t even have the patience for it or the drive to distract myself anymore. I’m just so tired of fight and it’s only been 4 months.

It’s hard, like I’m reading here and trying to keep my self optimistic but I don’t even have the patience for it or the drive to distract myself anymore. I’m just so tired of fight and it’s only been 4 months.

My 4th month was HARD!  It felt like I was back in acute. I had to go to the ER because of a new heart arrhythmia (which went away on its own). My blood work was showing that my organs were starting fail (it was just inflammation from this withdrawal). Month 4 for me was sooooo hard and horrible all month I was flopping back and forth with possible reinstatement. I didn’t reinstate and just pushed through. Month 5 is definitely not as bad!  Just hang tight it will pass and slowly get better!  Are you completely finished with your taper?  You don’t have a signature.  Either way it WILL get better.

[d3...]

Sup gamer, still feeling bad? Dude I wish I could give you some good news. What you're going through is horrible. I'm 66 and I know you can do it you're a youngster. However just because you're young and resilient don't mean it's going to be fun. After 15 years on Klonopin and then two weeks off of Klonopin I knew for sure I would never take this poison again. This is going to be hard on your folks. They want you to just snap out of it, but it's not.

My advice to you,learn to navigate this site backwards and forwards. Build your network of benzo Buddies and communicate with them every day. And don't be ashamed to send personal messages most of us aren't doing anything anyway.

It probably won't be long till I have been kicked off of this site because I am vocal about certain things. But the one thing that I know for sure you can beat this you hang in there stay tough. Tell mr. Benzo I'm not giving you the satisfaction you bastard.

Also find something to distract yourself and that does include some good games I've heard great things about blood-borne. Hang in there buddy and message me anytime.

Hey there! Just checking in to see how you’re doing. Hope you’re feeling a bit better. Keep us updated ❤️

Still fighting the good fight haha, had one crying episode still struggling to accept the fact that we do heal. Thought it be a little more linear then I expected since month 1-3 were pretty linear as symptoms slowly eased up but now at month 4 not so sure. But just working at it 1 day at a time. Heard some people say month 4 is a ruff patch and read others where there last wave was the most intense but then healing followed shortly after hoping for the second outcome since I was only on it for 2 months and tapered at month 2 of it anyways. But only time will tell.

Still fighting the good fight haha, had one crying episode still struggling to accept the fact that we do heal. Thought it be a little more linear then I expected since month 1-3 were pretty linear as symptoms slowly eased up but now at month 4 not so sure. But just working at it 1 day at a time. Heard some people say month 4 is a ruff patch and read others where there last wave was the most intense but then healing followed shortly after hoping for the second outcome since I was only on it for 2 months and tapered at month 2 of it anyways. But only time will tell.

You got this! You can do it!