Rash and Overactive bladder

[jl...]

Hello, looking for help  Can withdrawals from xanax or benzos cause full body rashes, has anyone heard of this?  I have broken out in rashes after i take certain over the counter med, but today I broke out in a rash for no reason.  It starts out with feeling like 1000s of needles sticking and then a full rash comes on.  I have read people on here mention the needle sensation but I have not seen about rashes.

Also has anyone heard of benzo withdrawal causing overactive bladder in men?

Thanks for any help  I am 40 days clean of benzos but I am getting sicker.  Feel like crap slept for 14 hours

hurt all over now rash.  I want to sue my doctor!!  I am afraid I will never get well

I've read many members getting rashes, some will take Benadryl, I've also read that many have experienced bladder issues.  Hopefully someone with personal experience will drop by to comment.

I'm sorry you're suffering, it sounds like you're in the acute stage, have you read this post? Four Phases of Withdrawal-Where Are You?

You're free of the poison now and everything going forward is your body repairing the damage the drug has done, you'll get there.

[d7...]

I had both.

I’m a female but I was diagnosed with overactive bladder two months out of WD. At the time I didn’t realize it was from WD.

I’m so sorry you’re dealing with that. I hope it passes quickly for you.