Few questions- water crossover. Fats/oils and sensitivities.

[ar...]

Hi

My case is very severe. I’ve had akathisia for 43 months and yet to be able to get off a single drug (it was caused by serotonin Syndrome then cold turkey stops off several drugs 2016-17).

I’m considering a cross over to water on the clonazepam. I tried last year and didn’t get past my first dose before going back to pills as felt I was in severe withdrawal.

Would it be safe to try again?

I am exceptionally sensitive with severe akathisia and psych symptoms.

Other topic-

My diet is v limited as I have histamine problems. I desperately need a fat in my diet to help slow down my drug metabolism- I recently had to stop using a sunflower spread I used a lot everyday because they changed the recipe and it’s got various vitamins in now that I can’t tolerate.

Is Olive oil safe in this if highly sensitive?

Is ghee? I don’t have dairy but I see it’s lactose and casein free. I tried a tiny bit and got an adrenaline surge, didn’t like the v dairy taste but don’t know if my reaction was my fear.

Can’t do coconut or not oils

Thanks

I'd start a thread on the Alternative Therapies & Supplements or General Health & Wellbeing boards about finding a new fat to incorporate into your diet.

I wanted to let you know that you can get a compounded liquid version of Klonopin if your Dr is willing to write a script for it, but if you would like help with making your own liquid mixture you can start a thread on the titration board and someone will help you figure it out.

[a3...]

Did you dissolve your benzos in alcohol (or propylene glycol) before diluting with water?  Most benzos are very poorly soluble in water.  If not prepared properly, water solutions can contain very little drug.  It might explain why your attempt to use a water approach failed.

I can't really address your oil/fat sensitivities.  I would imagine it's trial and error to see which ones you tolerate the best.