34 Months Benzo Free.....

[gs...]

Well As You Know, I'm Coming Up On My 3yr. Benzo Free Anniversary! Yeaaaaa:) So How's Everyone Doing? Good I Hope! I'm Still Here In Dallas, Texas Trying To Stay Busy. I Lost My Job Recently: Due To The Economy, But Luckily I Saved Up: "So I'm Not Hurting That Bad Right Now." I Figured That I'd Give Ya'll A Heads Up On Whats Been Going On With Me Health Wise Here Lately. So Anyways Ok, Lets See: I Still Have Lightheaded/ Dizzieness Issues, And Tingly Sensations In My Throat, And Face, But It Has Diminished Alot Over Time. I Still Have Insomnia, And Headache Issues But I Figure That Thats From My T.M.J. And Stress: "Not Benzo Related." Ohh, And Acid Reflux: "I Hate That!" I Figure Thats Due To Stress As Well. My Breathing Issues Have Gotten Better As Well, But I Still Suffer From Asthma: Love It! Other Then That, I'd Say I'm Still Doing Good. Sometimes I Have Those Old Anxious Feelings Come Back Up, Or I'll Catch Myself Overthinking About Simple Things, But I Figure Thats Normal. I Made Some Video's About My Story, Experiences, And What I'm Still Feeling After 34mnths. Etc. And Figured That Some Of Ya'll Might Like To Watch Them. If So, Send Me A Message. Anyways, I'm Still Here, Still Staying Strong, And Still Living My Life. I Missed Talking To All Ya'll, And I'll Hope To Hear From Ya'll Soon Ok. If You Have Any Thoughts Or Questions: Let Me Know! Take Care And God Bless!!!

Thanks for sharing, gstamps.  Wishing you total healing in the very near future.  You were very smart to put money aside for a rainy day, by the way.  Come back again.

Patty  xo

• 2 weeks later...
[9a...]

Congrats  :yippee:

Keryn.

PS- the tmj and other stuff is manageable .. I had this stuff before Benzo's, little stuff, so you're pretty much healed up..

Keep us updated.

Keryn.

Hello Gstamps,

Way to go on your recovery. I am inspired and happy to see you are doing so well. I am so sorry to hear about your job. This economy is really challenging.

Summer

Hey Guys,

Sorry About My Lateness Here! I Actually Ran Into A Problem With My Videos. My Computer Got A Virus On It, And I Lost My Videos During My Hard Drive Erase, So What I'm Going To Do Is Make Some New Video's From My Phone, And Put Them Onto My Facebook Page. Find Me On Facebook, And Let Me Know Your From Benzo Buddies Please. "Geoffrey Stamps."