I JUST WANT TO GIVE UP

[Mi...]

I feel so obsessed with my relationship it’s driving me insane I feel I’m going crazy. I feel alone. I’m scared I’m going to be stuck like this the rest of my life. I don’t know what normal feels like anymore. If I don’t think or obsess about my boyfriend my brain tell me I don’t care about him. I find myself looking for the thoughts which isn’t normal at all. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I gained 30 pounds and I can’t stand to look in the mirror anymore. I hate who I am and who I become. I miss the old me so bad, but she is gone.

You are very early off! Your real self is not gone!!

She's still in there, it may just be awhile till you feel like yourself again. Try hard to just cut yourself some slack and know and realize that the real you will emerge again. This is just temporary.

I thought I would never be me again, thought I would ha e screwed feelings, and be stuck in a wheelchair forever....but it didn't happen!

I am purely me again :smitten:

I feel so obsessed with my relationship it’s driving me insane I feel I’m going crazy. I feel alone. I’m scared I’m going to be stuck like this the rest of my life. I don’t know what normal feels like anymore. If I don’t think or obsess about my boyfriend my brain tell me I don’t care about him. I find myself looking for the thoughts which isn’t normal at all. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I gained 30 pounds and I can’t stand to look in the mirror anymore. I hate who I am and who I become. I miss the old me so bad, but she is gone.

You are yourself no matter which period in your life.

Love yourself - your body is doing a great and difficult job right now, and so are you!

the intrusive thoughts are a normal withdrawal syndrome that s why we say dont make major life changes in withdrawal. Just live day by day and try to be kind to yourself and others. I know it is hard to love yourself now, but you will profit from doing it in the future.

It is temporary and you are soooooo early out. Congratulations by the way!

DFQ stands for Don't F***ing Quit

My new mantra 👍🏼

T-shirts with this on top would be sooo cool. I think a withdrawal collection would be a great idea worldwide. A cup with "you ARE strong", a pillow with "punch me or hug me:-)" and so on..

I have come to the realization that the person I once was, I wont ever be again. At least not completely. And I don’t necessarily see this is a bad thing. I’m taking this time to reflect on my past life and make many positive changes that will hopefully allow me to become the person I should’ve always been. Hang in there, you will get through this!

Best wishes!