32 month off CT

[fr...]

hello everyone i am 32 months off CT and doing ok except for a few minor thing's,the first eighteen months was a sort of tough but not as tough as i had expected but a day at a time i made it through and now my life is sort of normal again except for the corona lockdowns;hopefully everyone’s keeping well and heading for full recovery and it will happen in time;thanks everyone who encouraged me in the beginning i couldn’t have done it on my own;(❤️

Hello Frank,

It is great to see you improving and enjoying your life. Thanks for coming back and offering encouragement to those still in the thick of it. Hopefully lock down will be over sooner or later and we all are set free. :laugh:

PG

Thanks for posting this Frank, it looks like you are able to live a normal life now, or as normal as possible during this pandemic.

Stay safe and continued good healing to you.

pianogirl  :smitten:

• 1 month later...
That's awesome you're feeling better and the worst is past you. I'm at about the same dose of diazepam and thinking about quitting, so it's good to hear that it's possible.

Hello Frank,

Thank you for sharing your story, it is a great help. I have been away for 18 months and although with menstruation and some meals it is still difficult, has improved a lot and with the hope that what remains will disappear.

I wish him well  :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...