Made a mistake

[Wo...]

I made my next days dose because we were going out of town for the day and wanted to have it done. My benzo brain mistakenly used my same beaker that I usually drink the remnants out of that I made my dose in. I usually drink the remnants out of it at 3pm. Now I have my next days dose made, I won’t be able to drink the remnants out of either days dose. For reference I’m holding at the same days dose for this week. My question is will taking my doses I mixed in my beaker with yesterday’s dose remnants make a big difference? Will that updose me at all? I do daily water titration. Any help is appreciated! I can and happily will make another round of doses if I have to. My ocd brain doesn’t know what to do. Thank you!!!

I don't have experience with titration but going by your last sentence about OCD, I'd start over and make another batch if you have enough pills.  Who needs the stress and worry if you have the means to avoid it?  It's likely you don't have anything to be concerned about but that worry can cause you problems.

Thanks Pamster! I settled on filling the beaker and drinking half the remnants today and covering it up and drinking the other half tomorrow. I don’t think there is enough remnants to worry that much about. I panicked at first, but have gotten to the point now that I was able to tell myself it’s going to be ok. I constantly have to remind myself that the benzo is a big fat liar and playing with my mind. I’m going with that for now. I appreciate you always being here for us!  :smitten: