Will this ever go away?

[...]

Hello all:) so I have been benzo free for 77 days now, I was for years on Low dose 0.5 a week, beside antidepressants, now I taperd off benzo but may anxiety level is unbearable, I have problem with balance too, I can’t even walk 2 meters, I feel like lost in a very dark place, has anyone felt the same? 

Hello all:) so I have been benzo free for 77 days now, I was for years on Low dose 0.5 a week, beside antidepressants, now I taperd off benzo but may anxiety level is unbearable, I have problem with balance too, I can’t even walk 2 meters, I feel like lost in a very dark place, has anyone felt the same?

Both very common symptoms, I had them myself. 77 days is still very early in recovery. This will get better and go away. It did for me and it will for you. It has been 2 years for me and I feel great. Hang in there, this does end, It just SUCKS getting there.

You'll get there. At 77 days since last dose, that's usually around about the peak. Most people will be a bit better after another 77 days... 6 months after last dose is often touted as a date to look at. Most people will see some improvement by then.

All you can do is put one foot in front of the other and take care of yourself as best you can with the limitations you have. Also, try not to make any rash decisions based upon short term comfort. Try to hang in there and it will get better, you're just kind of in the thick of it.

Hey Me85.  I am at 84 days and having the same type of feelings.  It comes and goes.  Everyone I’ve talked to on here says it is normal.  The good news is that most, if not all, recover.  A few buddies I follow are at 4 and 6 months and telling me they are getting better.  Everyone is different but I look to them for hope. 

I’ve been told that distracting your mind is key.  I am in a really really bad wave right now with severe anxiety.  To cope yesterday I went for a long walk, baked cupcakes,  did some work, and surfed the net trying to focus on anything other that what my body and mind are doing.  I got through it.  Today I plan to do the same.

It really sucks but at least it is progress.

It is normal. My acute phase lasted 3 months. To where even my windows (symptoms lessening in the evenings) were still pretty intense. It eased up at the very end to where I felt almost normal for about a week or two. Then month 4 was a whole new beast. Month 5 I’m doing okay. The intensity isn’t as bad. The intensities go in and out on varying months. I’ve learned I go into a wave every 4-6 weeks.