Is It Just Me ???

[Ho...]

Does anyone else feel like their brain is throbbing ??  And does this feeling also go into your chest,  briefly disrupting your heartbeat, giving you heart palpitations? I can’t be the only one.?.?

I've got all sorts of brain sensations going on. I can feel my pulse in my brain at times

I’m sorry you are dealing with this too!

Yes!  I get that also! It seems worse in the evenings when I’m lying in bed. I can feel it in my head and my neck just thumping away. HR is normal, not racing or anything, it just seems to be beating more deliberately. Do you have the inner body vibrations and tinnitus as well?

I get the brain throbbing a lot, horrible symptom but I've kind of grown used to it now!

I’m sorry this has become “normal” for you too!

I hope we get some relief soon! 

Yes, and yes! It feels like someone emptied cement into my head. I also get feel the pulse in brain along with a high pitched sound.

Sorry you are dealing with this also!  I have the high pitched tinnitus as well. I hope we get some relief soonest!

[96...]
I can feel physical pain inside my head. Brain pressing up against skull, shooting pains on the sides, pulling and pain in the back of my head. This along with the mental torture and thoughts.

I can feel physical pain inside my head. Brain pressing up against skull, shooting pains on the sides, pulling and pain in the back of my head. This along with the mental torture and thoughts.

I’m sorry you are still dealing with these sxs. hoping for relief for us all soon!

[96...]

I’m sorry you are still dealing with these sxs. hoping for relief for us all soon!

I'm sorry you're dealing with what you're dealing with too. Hope healing is real and you just wake up and feel good again or something like that.

I've got all sorts of brain sensations going on. I can feel my pulse in my brain at times

Yes!  I get that also! It seems worse in the evenings when I’m lying in bed. I can feel it in my head and my neck just thumping away. HR is normal, not racing or anything, it just seems to be beating more deliberately. Do you have the inner body vibrations and tinnitus as well?

Mine's worse when trying to sleep too. Have tinnitus, but the internal vibrating I've only had a few times luckily cos that is not nice. But non of this is nice I suppose.

My brain is definitely the worst, have all the stuff mentioned here

When I had this I called it "shaky brain" because it literally feels like your brain is shaking inside your skull. So weird!

shaky brain is accurate. So disturbing at times.

Mine's worse when trying to sleep too. Have tinnitus, but the internal vibrating I've only had a few times luckily cos that is not nice. But non of this is nice I suppose.

My tinnitus seems to vibrate at the same frequency as the inner body vibrations. It’s like I am one big tuning fork!

My tinnitus seems to vibrate at the same frequency as the inner body vibrations. It’s like I am one big tuning fork!

This whole process is just inhumane. I'd like to give a dose of WD to my doctor. #@#£

Does anyone else feel like their brain is throbbing ??  And does this feeling also go into your chest,  briefly disrupting your heartbeat, giving you heart palpitations? I can’t be the only one.?.?

I can very much relate too. Throbbing, bouncing brain 24/7 like a pulsating brain... and the intensity varies throughout the day.

I can very much relate too. Throbbing, bouncing brain 24/7 like a pulsating brain... and the intensity varies throughout the day.

Sorry you are dealing with this too Sensi!  After over 2 years off, I’m left wondering, how long will this go on.?.?

Sorry you are dealing with this too Sensi!  After over 2 years off, I’m left wondering, how long will this go on.?.?

Yes... Im wondering too!!

Sending you healing wishes  :smitten:

I keep writing head pressure in my journal and it moves about. Sometimes going into my teeth or neck, then into my chest and back into my head but around the back or on the top. Feel like I've got high blood pressure or something.

I keep writing head pressure in my journal and it moves about. Sometimes going into my teeth or neck, then into my chest and back into my head but around the back or on the top. Feel like I've got high blood pressure or something.

I know exactly what you mean Nipster, and it did give me high BP for a while!

may we all find some relief soon!