This is crazy

[Be...]

8 months off benzos, and I’m everyday worse, I didn’t sleep for 3 months, not even a minute, my eyes and brain doesn’t work anymore, I’m not even aware what is going on around me, long term memory loss, short term memory loss, I can’t drive anymore, I lost 14kg of weight, nothing helps, my brain just doesn’t wake up that I would be able to put it to sleep. This is crazy, I just can’t do it anymore, I’m worse everyday, really I didn’t sleep not even a minute since 22nd November, My brain will give up. I can’t function anymore, I’m even not able to talk anymore, because my brain and eyes doesn’t work. My brain is fried forever. Im shaking so bad and feeling so bad that I cant live like this anymore. I don’t know what they they did to me, but my brain is dying, works less everyday, I don’t feel pain, I do t have any feeling on my body anymore, I don’t feel an urge to pee, my eyes works less everyday, like I’m not even awake, I had MRI, PET/CT (no fatal insomnia), CT, QEEG, EEG, all clear, but I’m feeling so bad, that I would jump out of my skin, 3 months of zero sleep, I will go crazy soon, I’m not even aware anymore what people are telling to me and what is happening around me, I don’t know how I talk, because I’m not aware about what I’m talking, I don’t remember what I did 3min ago, I can’t follow the conversation because I don’t remember anything, my brain just doesn’t work.

What are your Dr's recommending?

They don’t believe me, they are telling that this what is happening to me is impossible and that they can’t help me

Hello Benzonomore,

How quickly did you taper and from what dose?  It does sound like extreme withdrawal and you should feel better in time (I know it doesn't feel that way now).  I am so sorry you are suffering.  Stay strong..

[72...]

No I'm not a doctor nor have I played one on TV. But I would say you're going through the same thing as all of us.

I suffered eye pain and light sensitivity for 3 months. When I turn my head side-to-side my vision was it a blur. Went to an optometrist you said my eyes were healthy then allowed my wife's retina doctor and he said my eyes for help. So it had to be the Poison by the name of Koh. I am 15 months out and you will heal.

What are your Dr's recommending?

They don’t believe me, they are telling that this what is happening to me is impossible and that they can’t help me

Sorry that your doctors are morons. Don't listen to their denials.

No I'm not a doctor nor have I played one on TV. But I would say you're going through the same thing as all of us.

I suffered eye pain and light sensitivity for 3 months. When I turn my head side-to-side my vision was it a blur. Went to an optometrist you said my eyes were healthy then allowed my wife's retina doctor and he said my eyes for help. So it had to be the Poison by the name of Koh. I am 15 months out and you will heal.

I don’t have eye pain and light sensitivity, I don’t see, my eyes doesn’t work, my brain doesn’t work and wakes up, it’s like I’m brain dead, I can’t even talk with friends because I don’t know what to say, it is hard to describe what I’m going through, because nobody is that fucked. Like I don’t have a brain anymore. It is worse everyday. I can’t think at all, there is nothing in my brain, I just exists. Because my eyes doesn’t work I don’t register what is going on around me, I don’t remember anything, I can’t drive, I just feel like I’m already dead. Sleep stage is gone, because my brain doesn’t work and wakes up, and don’t have a wake up and going to sleep phase anymore, my brain is shutting off. You people can still use ur brain, I can’t use it at all, because it doesn’t work, this wrote my cousin.

I also compare my brain function with the functioning of the brain of other people, in the same way that you are mentioning, at The monment i cant think straight or clearly too , so i avoid conversations because of this, in not reasonig well tô keep a conversation, so i can relate somehow on what ur feeling, i cant recomend drugs because they are The reason why i started to feel mental stuff, but at this point i dont know How i would bê without The drugs im taking , my goal its oneday be drug free , able to live without then, but at The moment i dont see this goal tô be close to reach, i Will start a post adressing this

I Just want tô say Bro, that when ALL this started in my case afterr a traumatic experience as inpatient on a dtug(illicit)Detox facility, where i got abusively drugged with antipsychotics, haldol Idepot IM etc.  when i got out i couldnt even understand TV i coudnt compile what i was seeing, It was Just imagens one afterr other,  i was not feeling like If i had slept even If i did i felted like i didnt, It got better with time

sadly i started to take benzos later because of The residual things that lefted

Hope you and i can get some relief