I'm ready to give up

[St...]

no sleep hardly at all in 7 nights. I'm having anxiety stomach upset back numb right arm numb and leg numb and feet burning and breathing issues. I don't know how much more I can take. My wife is in tears over this.

I know the feeling. But give up how? There is no giving up, you could try to reinstate and make things worse. OR the unthinkable which is not so unthinkable in WD, BUT that is no solution and would cause your wife more than just a few tears.

You can do this, 1 day at a time buddy

no sleep hardly at all in 7 nights. I'm having anxiety stomach upset back numb right arm numb and leg numb and feet burning and breathing issues. I don't know how much more I can take. My wife is in tears over this.

I do not know what to say because I feel the same.  My husband threatens to call the police to take me to the hospital - Baker Act me.  I am taking less than listed but go by weight and not the milligrams.  I have gone down and it is not good.  And I have to be caretaker for grown son.  When will I ever feel human again?  This is what people go through??? This is criminal that we were ever put on these drugs.  I am sorry.  I am having a difficult time too. 

I know that feeling well.  It is horrible.  Breathing issues are the worst.  I still feel sometimes like i am suffocating when my anxiety peaks. 

I tried CT early on and failed quickly then realized I needed to taper.  My taper lasted about 2 months.  I wish I had taken much longer but it is better.  I had interdose withdrawals and had to, by trial and error, dose 4x a day reducing every day until I hit zero and then walked off.  3 months out I am still having some issues but all really tolerable.  For me tapering was key.  It saved my life.