Severe Depression and Anxiety 2 months out

[...]

Hey all,

I jumped about 2 months ago. I have good weeks and bad weeks, but this week I am experiencing awful intrusive thoughts, severe depression and feelings of hopelessness, feelings of unreality and fear. Is it normal to be feeling these kind of things 2 months out?

Best,

AJA

Hey all,

I jumped about 2 months ago. I have good weeks and bad weeks, but this week I am experiencing awful intrusive thoughts, severe depression and feelings of hopelessness, feelings of unreality and fear. Is it normal to be feeling these kind of things 2 months out?

Best,

AJA

Absolutely normal, and it freaking sucks, hang in there!

Hey AJA.  I am getting close to 3 months and having the same type of feelings.  It comes and goes.  Everyone I’ve talked to on here says it is normal.  For me yesterday was an ok day but this morning as I wake up I am in a severe wave.  There is no real pattern that I can see.  The good news is that most, if not all, seem to recover.  A few buddies I follow are at 4 and 6 months and telling me they are getting better.  Everyone is different but I look to them for hope.  Distracting your mind is key.  It really sucks but at least it is progress.