Weakness and tired

[Sc...]

Have any of you experienced a wave of severe tiredness, muscular weakness and dizziness? I'm getting hit so hard right now. Just had my bloodwork checked a week ago and nothing. Terrified right now. It's so hard listen my arms and getting off the bed and all I want to do is sleep.

KathyM- I'm so sorry you're dealing with this too. Some days I can barely move my arms and legs and when I walk it's like I'm going to faint at any moment. This is horrible. Are you in a setback?

Yep, 10 months after abx(( things are a little better but fatigue, muscle weakness and also whole body feeling tight and heavy are my worst sx right now, i can't believe im almost 3 years off and worse now than 10 months ago.. did anything bring on this setback for you or it just happened out of nowhere? Im so sorry you are in the same boat..

Dang I'm so sorry guys, my weakness and stuff was early on and has gotten way better.

Always makes me sad when I see people get new symptoms later on:(

But from what I understand, even people who get late symptoms seem to eventually get better. Wish I could help :'(

I've been off about 2 1/2 years now. Gotten slammed with this wave out of nowhere. How about you?

Hey scared I got slammed at 34 months with this and have some remnants of it coming back in mini waves now again that last a an hour or two

So sorry this is happening to you guys as well. Sadly I think a mix of having my son and then taking a stupid hair skin and nails vitamin threw me back into literal acute. I mean I got every single symptom I had in acute slam me the last few months. This extreme fatigue and tiredness is the scariest. Walking around feeling like I'm going to faint at any second. Not dehydrated. Blood sugar fine. O2 fine. BP fine. Its insane. This thing Makes you feel so insane. I pray everyone gets better on here man. This suffering I wouldnt wish on my worst enemy truly.

Hope you all find relief and healing today.

Fatigue must be going around.  I am 15 mos out and I've had this lately also.

Looking so forward to spring and warm sun

Hin