Please Help Clonazepam liquid taper advice

[Ne...]

im considering going to a liquid taper. but i need your help.

http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/ this is a chart of my doses can anyone help explain this better for me.

my whole pill is clonazepam 0.5mg. i take 0.120mg daily

how would i fill this chart out to help me figure out how to work this liquid taper ??

how much liquid do i need to dissolve this in?

That's an interesting tool you found Needhelp101; really helpful! It was not working for me at first but it works great now. Really brilliant, and now I can figure out how to mix liquid DMT with my tablets! Thank you!!  :smitten:

So unfortunately the link you shared isn't "your doses"; it's just a link to the chart making page.  But it's pretty easy to put in your benzo, tablet size, and that you take a single 0.120mg dose. Then put in how fast you want to taper per the number of days you want (5%/14 days for example) OR a mg reduction you want per number of days, and your taper start date (not sure but the dates aren't working for me), and say NO to using tablets since you likely won't be able to split your tablet small enough to use them to get below 0.120mg. Then read the Read Me First page (button "Read Me First") on how to make a liquid if you don't have one; it needs to be of the same dilution you put in at the beginning (they suggest 10 tabs into 50ml water w/ a solvent to get a 0.1mg/mL solution). Finally, click 'Submit' to get your chart and dosage spreadsheet; then just take the mL they say to take on the spreadsheet each day to go down your DMT! Does this make sense? I haven't done it, but I was thrilled to find this tool. I hope this helps you Needhelp101.