Clonazepam liquid taper

[fr...]

You can make your own liquid using your Clonazepam tablets or you can ask your Dr to write you a script and have a compounding pharmacy make a solution for you.

You can ask your questions here.  There is another method for getting reliable reductions and that's weighing your pills on a jewelers scale, let us know what you'd like to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd also like some more information on making my own liquid clonazepam. I found this site: http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/ which helps make a DMT schedule using liquid and (if your dose is as large as mine) tablets. The chart and spreadsheet seem SUPER useful. BUT, I'm not confident in the instructions on making liquid given here: http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/titration/titrationHelp.htm?help=Readme+First

These instructions say to use either a suspension solution or a solvent. The local compounding pharmacy said they use methyl cellulose in their liquid clonazepam; randomly searching online it seems like 1% methyl cellulose is used. Is this a suspension solution? Would that be a good option for pulverized tablets? Or should I be trying to use a solvent instead?

Thank you!  :smitten:

I'm going to do my own liquid clonazepam with propylene glycol (the same thing that's used in vaping cigarettes). Not the toxic ethylene glycol! Clonazepam is solutable in propylene glycol.

I'll begin to crush 20 pills, each 0,5 mg, and solve it in propylene glycol, so the total volume will be 50 ml. Then I'll have 0,2 mg/ml, or 100 µg/ml. I'm using old bottles thats contained liquid alimemazin (Theralen in Sweden), with a pipette and you count with 20 drops/ml, so one drop will contain 10 µg clonazepam.

EDIT: Made a correction, thanks, slownsteady!

FYI ...

Shayanfar, Ali; Acree, William E. (William Eugene) & Jouyban, Abolghasem. Solubility of Lamotrigine, Diazepam, Clonazepam, and Phenobarbital in Propylene Glycol + Water Mixtures at 298.15 K.

Please note the researchers used different ingredients, different equipment, and different procedures than what is available to most “kitchen chemists.”  Consequently, one should exercise considerable caution when using the findings to inform formulations for homebrew liquids. 

[b3...]

If you can have milk, then titration with whole fat milk is easily doable at home.

Go to Crazy Canuck YouTube channel and he has 3 videos that show you how to do it with the milk.

If I switched to Clonazepam, I was going to do this.

Good luck

Winnie

Rulle Rivare; I'd love to keep in touch as I explore this. I hear your approach; you don't mention what ratio of PG you'll use per mg of clonazepam. Would it be similar to 1mL PG to 1mg benzo?

Thanks Libertas; sorry I just can't wrap my head around this study. I guess I need more layman instructions (i.e. minimal experimentation). Thanks anyways!

Sorry WinnieDog; I'm definitely lactose intolerant. I think full fat milk is used because the homogenized fat helps keep the undissolved clonazepam in suspension for longer (i.e. better distributed); I think this is not the same as soluble. Thanks anyways!