Author Topic: Fear of windows falling out-help please?  (Read 1633 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Fear of windows falling out-help please?
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 03:42:10 pm »
I've had this fear for years and years despite windows with no problems.  I so need to get a place on a bottom floor apparently!  I'm always worried I'll sleepwalk out a window.  lol

I'm always worried I'll sleepwalk out a window.  lol

Yes so do I sometimes.. strange I know..
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

This problem has developed into something worse
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 03:57:06 am »
I'm not so worried about the window  now, as I have had assurance from professionals that it will not fall out and hurt someone.

The problem has got worse however, in that the room in which the window was fitted is a conversion.  A previous owner made the conversion in the roof space and they did not get building regulations approval, which is required in the UK.

I am now worried that I will be faced with the massive cost of making the conversion compliant with building regulations, and I may not have enough money to do this.

This has really upset me today, as I dont know where to turn for help.

Thank you for reading.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.