Overcome with anxiety

[Mu...]

Hello BenzoBuddies. I am on month 6 of a 2mg per day taper. I am at a bit over .50 mg per day. I wish I could say things are getting easier as they were in the beginning but they are not. I have not been sleeping right for months but now I am overcome with anxiety when I lay down at night. I feel as if I will either stop breathing, have a stroke or a deadly seizure. My insides are just shaking away like a buzzer as my tinnitus rings loudly. This was happening at night until recently its happening during the day. Today was the worst day of this taper so far. I really thought I was going to die today. I had my first drink in 8 or 9 months today to make the shaking stop. I had two beers, took my night dose of cloneazepam and went to sleep. I really feel like my body is moving me around and I am just here for the ride. Anyway, just here to vent. I realize I am not the only one going thru benzo WD and that kind of helps. I still take THC oil every day but does not work as well as it used to. I guess I need to raise my dosage.