Author Topic: Had the Covid Vaccine yesterday (For the sensitive ones)  (Read 14349 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Had the Covid Vaccine yesterday (For the sensitive ones)
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2021, 09:51:51 pm »
Deanna - Thank you so much for your kind words

[...] - I really hope you feel better soon. Reading your posts I see you are aspenic too, its an extra thing we dont need in this. Although its nice to know Im not alone.

Marigold - Thank you so much

30 hours since dose Update:  I can definately tell I am having an immune response now as my withdrawal symptoms are really kicking up. The "normal" person side effects such as achy joints, headaches have now passed (except for the sore arm) but what Im getting now is benzo stuff. Currently agitated, severe anxiety/fear, internal vibrating has ramped up, I can feel akathesia building feeling the need to pace and run away from my body, nerve pain in teeth and gums, high pulse rate, screaming tinnitus, right foot has gone totally numb. I am praying they stay at this level and do not increase.

These kind of things happen everytime I get a particuarly nasty virus so I dont think it specifically "vaccine" related its just I am so sensitive and sensitive to my own immune response. Fingers crossed tomorrow will be better than this.  Just wanted to add that Im not a waves and windows person. I seem to be in a constant wave and then get acute waves on top of that. Im am yet to see that eleusive window I hear so much about.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2021, 09:59:42 pm »
Deanna - Thank you so much for your kind words

[...] - I really hope you feel better soon. Reading your posts I see you are aspenic too, its an extra thing we dont need in this. Although its nice to know Im not alone.

Marigold - Thank you so much

30 hours since dose Update:  I can definately tell I am having an immune response now as my withdrawal symptoms are really kicking up. The "normal" person side effects such as achy joints, headaches have now passed (except for the sore arm) but what Im getting now is benzo stuff. Currently agitated, severe anxiety/fear, internal vibrating has ramped up, I can feel akathesia building feeling the need to pace and run away from my body, nerve pain in teeth and gums, high pulse rate, screaming tinnitus, right foot has gone totally numb. I am praying they stay at this level and do not increase.

These kind of things happen everytime I get a particuarly nasty virus so I dont think it specifically "vaccine" related its just I am so sensitive and sensitive to my own immune response. Fingers crossed tomorrow will be better than this.  Just wanted to add that Im not a waves and windows person. I seem to be in a constant wave and then get acute waves on top of that. Im am yet to see that eleusive window I hear so much about.

I felt the same in withdrawal. I thought what is a window?? For me it was pure acute, it lasted endlessly and then a period of another horrible symptoms, they would just form new families to torture me - but no windows in between. I did heal.
Still have to do a lot for my health and heal some damages but you will notice the difference between withdrawal and dealing with the consequences of having been in withdrawal. Then life is worth living. I wish you a quick recovery :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 12:39:30 am »
Thanks again [...].. :) Over the years iv noticed a couple of others in the same boat, but who, or if current members, I couldnt say.. (perhaps even yourself..)
Im pretty ignorant on the whole subject, in a kinda “least of my worries” way.. -lol, double ignorance perhaps.. :(

Rest up and pamper yourself.. -You’ve earn’t it..!!
Thanks for the effort of writing your experience..
:)

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 09:18:49 am »
I hope you get through this soon. Prayers for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 12:26:00 pm »
Thank you all for your support, you are all very kind.

46 Hours from Vaccine - I think last night was the peak. I had a rough night. Many symptoms went "acute" and it was extremely uncomfortable to say the least. This went on from 9pm until about 11am this morning. I have some residual acute stuff still going on now but I think I'm through the worst of it. I still [...] quite fanthom how sensitive some of us become. I doesn't matter how many times I fall back into acute the terror is still indescribable.

Today I feel  hyper sensitive,  I like to describe it as a snail without a shell. Exposed and nothing to protect me from the stimuli of the normal world. Its a horrible inorganic feeling, so unnatural to the human condition.  I can tell my CNS has taken quite a hit. I did expect and prepare for this, I do however always hope that I will avoid it. I am hoping to return to my normal baseline "wave" as soon as possible.

I still do not regret getting the Vaccine as at least I can go through this in the comfort of my own home. I couldnt imagine having Covid, being in hospital and having to take multiple medications. It really is my worst nightmare, I just couldnt imagine the affect that would have on my CNS. I think it would probably kill me even if the Covid didn't.  I am going to do everything I can between now and April to calm my CNS ready for Vaccine number 2.

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2021, 07:12:57 pm »
Thank you all for your support, you are all very kind.

46 Hours from Vaccine - I think last night was the peak. I had a rough night. Many symptoms went "acute" and it was extremely uncomfortable to say the least. This went on from 9pm until about 11am this morning. I have some residual acute stuff still going on now but I think I'm through the worst of it. I still [...] quite fanthom how sensitive some of us become. I doesn't matter how many times I fall back into acute the terror is still indescribable.

Today I feel  hyper sensitive,  I like to describe it as a snail without a shell. Exposed and nothing to protect me from the stimuli of the normal world. Its a horrible inorganic feeling, so unnatural to the human condition.  I can tell my CNS has taken quite a hit. I did expect and prepare for this, I do however always hope that I will avoid it. I am hoping to return to my normal baseline "wave" as soon as possible.

I still do not regret getting the Vaccine as at least I can go through this in the comfort of my own home. I couldnt imagine having Covid, being in hospital and having to take multiple medications. It really is my worst nightmare, I just couldnt imagine the affect that would have on my CNS. I think it would probably kill me even if the Covid didn't.  I am going to do everything I can between now and April to calm my CNS ready for Vaccine number 2.

I have to say you are handling this in an excellent way, really. You knew it could be not so nice, you see symptoms coming, but you try to keep cool and sit it out. Well done! Your body is working hard at the moment, be kind to yourself and get some good food and lots of water :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2021, 09:43:13 pm »
Bump

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2021, 07:44:21 am »
Thank you Marigold for the encouragement.  I always find comfort in people like yourselves who had a terrible withdrawal (with no windows like myself) who went on to heal. Its gives me the strength to keep pushing forward.

[Buddie]

Re: COVID vaccine advice of sensitive.
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2021, 12:01:43 pm »
I had the Oxford vaccine two weeks ago today in the UK. I am on the priority list as I have a primary immunodeficiency called CVID. I also have Ehlers Danlos III, Pots, MCAS and carry epipens for food allergy. I thought I would share my personal experience in case it is of some use.

I did not have any scary anaphylactic reaction. What I did get was dizziness very soon after but quickly resolved and a swollen arm. The next morning (I had the jab administered at home at 7pm by my GP) I felt like I had flu and the hard swelling on my upper arm was about 5 inches and very painful to touch. Flu continued. The swelling is down to about 3 inches now and very sore to touch still. I am dreading my second dose but I am afraid of needing a vaccine certificate to travel in future if that happens and I need to [...] to see my family. For that reason I will grin and bear it. With my CVID it's only of limited use to me personally but I guess it may reduce the risk of me spreading it if I had it. Not sure.

Roxy

Roxy

[Buddie]

Re: COVID vaccine advice of sensitive.
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2021, 04:37:17 pm »
Well done Roxy for be brave enough to do it with your other issues. I am too dreading the second dose, i guess like you will have to grin and bare it. I am still suffering from the first one.  I hope your arm settles down soon.