No more benzos and feel great

[El...]

Back in the day when i was hooked on klonopin and temazepam For 15 years , i never thought id ever get off, that was 7 years ago.

I just want to let everybody know that getting off benzos is possible and you will get back to feeling normal prior to benzos. 

One thing that held me back from recovering mentally faster was being deficient vitamin D. Low D caused me depression so now i take 4k mg a day just to maintain a level of 34 to 40, if i fall below that number i get hit with depression and my back also starts to hurt.

I also stopped smoking  7 years ago and that to has had a possitive impact on my health how i feel mentaly. If you smoke consider tapering off with nicotine gum like i did.  I also believe nicotine from ciggarates or gum caused me a low grade depression for years with a hint of anxiety. 

This site helped me for years and now im just here trying to give someone some hope and tell them that the agoraphobia, heavy anxiety, depression, fears, all that goes away. Anyways stay strong and stick to the plan. Ps Sorry guys, i suck at writting lol. :o:thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing! I know in my heart that your post will help many people by giving them hope.

When my husband had bad days I would find stories about people healing from benzo brain injury and read them to him. Sometimes he didn't know how to go on for another minute and we would do it by reading people's posts on their successful taper. So congratulations and Thank you !

:thumbsup:;D

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing! I know in my heart that your post will help many people by giving them hope.

When my husband had bad days I would find stories about people healing from benzo brain injury and read them to him. Sometimes he didn't know how to go on for another minute and we would do it by reading people's posts on their successful taper. So congratulations and Thank you !

:thumbsup:;D

Nice work coming off benzos and tobacco! 

I’m 13 months off and never thought I would make it this far.  I’m still healing but still in a much better place than before.

Thanks for stopping by again to share your story, a lot of people starting out need to hear success stories to keep them going.