Dizziness/Vertigo tips and advice

[he...]

I know many of you have experienced vertigo and dizziness as a symptom of withdrawal or perhaps a symptom of tapering off a benzo. The vertigo and dizziness may be sometimes unbearable, I for one always work out at the gym and experience more dizziness when I do squats or deadlifts. Now I know some of you may think this is crazy for me to do and it’s not good or helping my withdrawal symptoms. I have not started a tapering program or regimen yet I still yet to happen to speak to my doctor about that but I believe what I am experiencing is tolerance withdrawal . Anyway if any of you guys have experienced dizziness and vertigo or any similar symptoms while working out or exercising even off the benzo. What are some tips or advice that you can provide for anyone here experiencing these symptoms to ease the symptoms and to make the vertigo either go away or not feel like it’s always there hindering our daily lives? I feel like there’s something out there perhaps cannabis or any kind of supplement that can ease this vertigo and make it possibly go away or subside if you have any tips please comment :)