B12 test?

[Be...]

Went to the docs last Friday and my B12 is low.  I'm B12 deficient and will start taking B12 sublingual and see if that gets rid of some of my symptoms.  Anyone else had a B12 test and what were your results?

Hey Becks, I remember reading Sundanceshaman has Low B12 and is taking it. Take it slow so you will not rev up your symptoms. If you are low, you will definitely need it. I do hope it improves a lot of your symptoms. I am shocked they never checked it on your previous exams. At least this doctor seems to listen to you and that is a blessing.

Feel Better Soon Becks!

PG

Gerry is supposed to bring me sublingual B12 1000mcgs. this Sunday when he brings my food.  I'll try that.  J said he takes almost 2000mcgs a day and it doesn't rev him up. 

• 2 weeks later...
I was so low the Dr. wanted to do injections.  I started on a sublingual of 500mcq.  It did rev me up for about two weeks, so be careful.  After a few months I felt more energy and feel much better.  I hope this helps you too!

My friend called me last night and said that he took 500ugs. and it make him feel horrible and gave him bad anxiety and said it felt like doomsday for him.  I'm going to take 24ugs. gummies if Gerry remembers to bring them this week.  Last thing I need is more mental energy.  I need something that will calm my brain down since is so overly stimulated all the time.  I could not tolerate being revved up for two weeks.  No way.  I took 1000ugs. sublingual last week and I thought I'd have to call an ambulance to come get me.  That's how bad I felt. 

SS, it's still sitting on the counter and I haven't gotten the nerve up to try it yet.  I'm still trying to get used to my new desiccated thyroid called NP Thyroid.  They quit making the Nature-throid that agreed with and now I have to take NP Thyroid and it's very potent.  I cut the darn 1.5 grain pills in quarters now to reduce the dose.  I took half a pill yesterday and it revved me up horribly.  I feel like this thyroid med is going to literally kill me.  I can't calm down from even taking a quarter of a pill.  My life sucks!

Becks,

I have thyroid issues too, but the Dr said not bad enough yet for medication (thank goodness).  My supplements sat unopened too for a long time, I get it trust me!  Start by cutting 500mcq tablet in half.  The point is try a little and work yourself up from there.

I have reactions to everything, and I was able to tolerate a very low dose.  I take it every day now.  I know things will get better for you, hang in there.

• 2 weeks later...
seasalt, I'm only take one of the gummies each day.  It's only about 12mgms.  I can't handle any more than that.  I don't even really notice a difference, but I surely can't take 1000mgms.  That sublingual almost killed me.  I had really bad anxiety and was very hyped up and couldn't sleep at all the next night.  It was too much.  I'll just keep taking the small amount, one gummy each day.  I'm going to die anyway from all the stress on me all the time.  My nervous system is totally ruined and I'm going to die anyway.

I’m so glad you can take a small amount.  In a cheek or so try to increase a little at a time.  I was just like you, it nearly killed me.  I worked up to 500mcg , and I take it daily.  You body is depleted, you need to work up slowly so you can handle it.  I had a malabsorption issue, so I worked on my gut health too.

Take care...