Are all benzos equal

[Lu...]

Are all benzos equally hard to taper from?  I would think the short acting ones would be harder due to interdose withdrawal.  Is clonazepam considered an easier one to taper from?  Is there literature anywhere ranking the benzos from easiest to hardest to get off on?  I’m on Ativan and don’t know if I want to taper from Ativan or being crossed over to something else then taper

Members will say which benzo they think is the worst but I've never found any consensus on the subject, it varies from person to person just like our personal journey's do. 

My feeling is you're making this more difficult than it needs to be, you're trying to control all aspects of this process by making the perfect choice for your taper and there isn't one.  Every choice we have stinks but I've found that making a decision helps relieve stress because being indecisive is incredibly stressful and stress leads to increased symptoms.

My suggestion is to taper from the Ativan and get started reclaiming your life, I think you'll feel better once you make a decision and make a plan.