Feeling down about unisom

[Sh...]

I’m feeling really down about having to use unisom but I can’t sleep without it at this point. Did anyone else have to use it nightly and did u manage ok coming off once u had healed a little?

I know Katz did x

Thanks badso. God it makes me feel terrible tho. Really depressed and just crap. I’m worried I’m messing things up even more from taking it

[d2...]
It made me feel really groggy in the mornings.  Took me until 10 or 11 am to fully awaken.  Benadryl didn't affect me as much the next morning, but it didn't work quite as well for promoting my sleep.

Try taking it about an hour and half before bedtime so less of it will be in your system when it is time to wake up. You will be a little less groggy in the morning. I recently switched to time-released melatonin that I take a couple times a week. It seems to work better for me in that it helps me get back to sleep after my many mid-night wake-ups. I avoid taking it too often because there are articles on the internet that state that your body may stop producing its own melatonin if you take too much so your will then have to take it every night as a supplement.

I’ll try that thanks aloha. I only took 1/4 last night and got 2 hrs. It’s like someone has given me a shot to wake me up after an operation. I’m deep asleep then boom I’m awake. I might ask my dr for time release see if it helps