Author Topic: Severe mental symptoms, intrusive thoughts, severe anxiety support group  (Read 10155 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Severe mental symptoms, intrusive thoughts, severe anxiety support group
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2021, 05:08:29 pm »
I agree it seems to be mainly physical symptoms on main board even though mental ones can be awful.. I've found any supplements Rev my symptoms up, but know they help others . Slept bit better last couple nights which really helps. Weather here awful had snow and pavements very slippy, so haven't been able to go for walk which does help.  Any sort of distraction or mini project I've found really helpful. We're thinking changing our conservatory so researching that been real distraction. Anything you have really concentrate on has helped me.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2021, 05:02:57 pm »
Just wondered how everyone doing? Had a few OK ish days, but OCD and anxiety back again, get bit improvement , then get slammed by a wave yet again. This is such a roller coaster ride😫
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2021, 06:25:10 pm »
Rough few days for me, barely out of bed. Depression and looping music in my head. But just 3 or 4 words of a song over and over.... God help us

Glad you're starting to have some better days [...] xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2021, 08:08:42 pm »
Hope you soon improve. [...] had a window more case some days cope better than others. Hope we all get Windows soon!

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2021, 07:51:34 am »
Those days you are coping better are windows [...], as time goes by they will get better and the bad days less intense too. So you'll probably finds that your bad days are like your good days are now, and eventually go. I've heard some people just wake up clear and symptom free, but I've found it more gradual.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2021, 06:26:10 pm »
Today has been absolutely brutal. Looping looping looping, heads absolutely spinning. Anxiety through the roof, when will this end dear god

[Buddie]

Are you exercising and doing protein shakes and supplements? Sex?

[Buddie]

Are you exercising and doing protein shakes and supplements? Sex?

Walking is all I can manage since my setback, but walk as much as I can which varies on the day. Can't tolerate protein shakes or supplements. My CNS is completely sensitized, and my brain is fried.

But getting a bit of relief at the moment

[Buddie]

Today has been absolutely brutal. Looping looping looping, heads absolutely spinning. Anxiety through the roof, when will this end dear god

It will end lovely. You will heal.  I know it. Hang in there. You’re more than worth it.

[Buddie]

It will end lovely. You will heal.  I know it. Hang in there. You’re more than worth it.

Thanks Bess xx