Author Topic: Severe mental symptoms, intrusive thoughts, severe anxiety support group  (Read 10572 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Severe mental symptoms, intrusive thoughts, severe anxiety support group
« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2021, 10:08:35 am »
Does nobody else on here have bad mental symptoms , anyone?

I do more than ever. The depression/anxiety, intrusive thoughts, guilt and madness is worsening and really shoving me to the beyond the point of sanity. I've episodes I don't remember where my wife called police. I find myself thrashing about and sweating profusely, being seated in hand cuffs. There have been other episodes I hardly remember, finding myself in the hospital, unable to answer any questions - the usual verifications, I cannot get mind straight on. Wish I could talk to someone about my depression, pre and post Benzo withdrawals. God help me.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #171 on: October 31, 2021, 06:34:29 pm »
Just wondered how everyone is doing. Still about the same here. Not dramatically worse, but don't seem to improve. Had a brief window of an hour, first in nearly 32 months, then anxiety back to normal again.. Thinking of going see GP, as she's new one, am wondering about hydroxyzine, it's anti histamine meant help anxiety. So hopefully not addictive
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2021, 11:11:33 am »
Nobody else still feeling like this, not sure how much longer I can keep doing this. Trying to appear normal. Trying zop was a mistake least only 3 days tiny dose, feel worse than ever just want to crawl into a cave and stay there forever. Starting to think maybe I am crazy and should be locked up somewhere. Feel worse than I did 6 months ago. Life feels totally hopeless at the moment

[Buddie]

« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2021, 08:37:58 pm »
Sorry it's still so bad [...].  I know trying the Zop could have made it some worse these past few days.  I hope you can ride it and feel better.  If it makes you feel less alone, I'm also dealing with terrible anxiety. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2021, 10:01:00 pm »
Sorry to hear you are the same it's s**t this goes on for so long. Just get so angry as the other benzo information site I found, said going CT may delay recovery and  may increase the chances of being protracted, that B doctor caused this😟
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:09:24 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2021, 10:18:31 pm »
Sorry to hear you are the same it's s**t this goes on for so long. Just get so angry as the other benzo information site I found, said going CT may delay recovery and  may increase the chances of being protracted, that B doctor caused this😟

I'm pissed off too.  Nobody should have to feel this way day after day.

[Buddie]

« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2021, 07:19:40 am »
I'm sure I would have recovered by now is she hadn't made me CT. I [...] had any problems on it  instead she's ruined my life. It's not knowing how long I'll be like this or if I'll ever fully recover that find so hard. Just relentless with no windows. I'm turning into a bad person, can't even read the success stories as just seems to ram home how bad I still am all these months later.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 07:42:57 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #177 on: November 23, 2021, 11:58:29 pm »
I'm so sorry [...]. Were you having windows earlier on in this process?

[Buddie]

« Reply #178 on: November 25, 2021, 06:57:43 am »
No I've [...] had Windows, had 1 hour briefly improved. I do think anxiety and intrusive thoughts are by far the worst symptoms. Had insomnia for years, but was able to work, go out for day, go to supermarket, shops. Wasn't 24/7 like this.

[Buddie]

« Reply #179 on: December 09, 2021, 12:20:25 pm »
Feel like getting worse last couple weeks. Beginning think I am actually crazy . Just feel completely disassociated from my brain scary feeling. Just want to believe it will get better. How is everyone doing .