Author Topic: Severe mental symptoms, intrusive thoughts, severe anxiety support group  (Read 6202 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Severe mental symptoms, intrusive thoughts, severe anxiety support group
« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2021, 07:06:52 pm »
Thanks not doing too bad. He definitely has Aspergers about 10 symptoms he ticks them all. Always though he was bit different but [...] really twigged before.Does explain a lot, will just have to try make allowances in the future. Doesn't help his wife bit highly strung, she's had lot therapy in past coz stuff her family did, not great combination!!. Yes do feel better than 6 months ago, some groups I went to starting up again which will help.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 07:27:52 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #161 on: September 09, 2021, 07:14:35 am »
Pretty much given up on progress at moment. Family killing me at moment, here we go again. Husband said what did  you ever do to deserve such S**t family! bad in a previous life maybe ?Not eating feeling sick all the time.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2021, 06:58:10 am »
Anyone else still suffering with all this crap. Make bit progress then back to square one again, just want a window for 1 blessed day!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #163 on: September 25, 2021, 08:44:52 am »
Anyone still get these , wish there were more of us. Still got this have levelled out bit after the disasterous experiment with Bach flowered remedies. Do think mental symptoms take longer to improve than physical ones. Beginning wonder if my brain will ever recover😢

[Buddie]

« Reply #164 on: September 25, 2021, 09:14:25 am »
Anyone still get these , wish there were more of us. Still got this have levelled out bit after the disasterous experiment with Bach flowered remedies. Do think mental symptoms take longer to improve than physical ones. Beginning wonder if my brain will ever recover😢

Yes, me!  Mine is not as much about life stress and more hypochondria.  But I can really work myself into a lather about symptoms.  Currently it's 2:20 AM here and I'm having another no sleep night because my symptoms have ramped up and I'm freaked out.  I wonder if I'll ever recover too.  It's so hard to have hope while experiencing this day after day, week after week. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2021, 09:16:37 pm »
Sorry you are still suffering. It sucks doesn't it😩

[Buddie]

« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2021, 10:01:46 pm »
Sorry you are still suffering. It sucks doesn't it😩

Yes.  So hard to keep your chin up when you keep getting slammed down!

[Buddie]

« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2021, 10:34:04 am »
Seriously thinking about reinstating can't go on lime this anymore. With no life. Mental symptoms are the worst .

[Buddie]

« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2021, 02:08:23 pm »
Have you considered magic mushrooms? I'm just hitting 18months and seeing some improvement, but not nearly enough. I've just started lions mane mushrooms and will give it a few weeks/month. But seriously considering the magic mushrooms

[Buddie]

« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2021, 02:16:54 pm »
Seriously thinking about reinstating can't go on lime this anymore. With no life. Mental symptoms are the worst .

I can see you've been suffering a long stinken time.  I'm sorry about that.  I know how hopeless it can get to feeling if you're not sure when relief will ever come.  I think you've got to remind yourself why you came off in the first place and what these meds can do to people.  Even if you plan to stay on, they can turn around and bite you in the butt with tolerance or even a paradoxical reaction.  Then you're really screwed. That's what I have to keep reminding myself.  I also have horrible anxiety/depression/severe insomnia, intrusive thoughts.  I often feel hopeless.  But the drugs are not the answer.