a home!!

[cc...]

[cc...]

I got an apartment! And it's very nice! And now, my kids can finish the school-year in the school they're currently in without more disruption ( online, which I'm happy about). It's a little expensive, but I have some money due to me and I am able to pay it all and have enough for basics and our next move-which i won't think about yet.

I am so happy! I will have cable! electricity! beds! water! fruit! a kitchen! 2 full bathrooms! hardwood floors! cute things!!! Everything I once had when I owned my home and lost-but I am on track now. Wow, I am humbled and slightly scared and just so relieved. It's in the best area and there's a little bit of red rocks to hike across the street with paths- I saw people parking and going there to hike.

It's a flexible lease ( 6 month minimum) and I can extend if I have to stay in the desert longer than I want. One day of accomplishing this is HUGE for me! I called gas co, elec co, cable -not always able to do this for some reason....I feel so much hope right now.

thanks!

This is such great news Annie4, I've been reading your progress log and have seen how you've struggled doing your best to provide for your kids, congratulations!