Non stop anxiety

[Ba...]

Hello, people! I have a question for you. Is it normal to be always with anxiety. I mean sometimes even can't watch TV, but when its not that hard my body can't rest and I feel it inside me. I don't have panic attacks. Not mental anxious, but even sometimes and shopping encriese it. Is it normal? I was on 0.125 K not every day (every second day) and there was no problem. I know it's normal, but when read some success stories and people say about their windows are with no anxiety at all I'm a bit hopeless. Today just hit 1 month off.

Thanks for your time. I hope you are well :)

One month is still very early on!  Give it time it should ease up. I’m at 4 months and I still have crippling anxiety daily.

Thanks, Paxia! I know its too early, but couldn't see any improvement. It's getting even worse sometimes. I try to stay positive, but its a bit complicated with days like this one here. Anyway thanks for your reply :)

Sure thing!  I completely agree.  All of this is new to me as well and I was in a month long wave at 3 months, had read on here that CoQ10 helped some people so I took two doses 30mg each one last Thursday and one last Friday morning. Worst mistake I ever made!  It put me straight back in withdrawals!  Right back to acute and I’m suffering badly now!  So I understand. Had I just been patient and realized it was just a nasty wave, I’d probably be further along in my healing by now. But I was a dummie and now I feel worse than I ever did! 

• 2 weeks later...
Almost at month 4. Boomerang this week to acute. Nothing cute about it. Panic attacks that last Hours. Insomnia.  Palpitations.  And the panic just feeds on itself. I try to say, ok, this is what healing feels like today, but lately that mantra is not working. :-\ We just have to soldier on.

Hello,

1 month is still very early, but very normal for your body and brain to adjust to getting back to homeostasis (healing). It's the process of nature. Chemicals in our body changes the true living. Just find natural ways to manage your pain/symptoms. Hang in there healing does come.

• 4 weeks later...

Nearing 3 months after a rapid 2 month taper and still feeling the anxiety.  Anxiety for me is a constant rush/surge/revved up feeling.  Also with feelings at times of suffocation.  Truly horrible.  I am learning to cope and, most importantly, distract myself.  It isnt easy.

I can say I do see progress.  I am healing.

[e9...]
I am exactly at 5 months. Anxiety is more in the background but still hard for me. Comes and goes during the day and is completely gone at night only to return during sleep. I did C/T after 3 months (wish I hadn't). In the past week, I just started having windows that last from mid morning to night sometimes, which is so nice when it happens! I hope this ends soon for us all! Anyone out there further out who can provide some hope for when this usually gets better (I know it is different for everyone). 6 months? 8? I need some hope!