I just flushed my zopiclone

[Sh...]

It’s not a success story as such, but it’s a chapter I have closed. I cried so hard as I did it, not because I was worried about not having it, but because it ruined my life.

I am hoping this is therapy for me. Seeing it go for good is some sort of healing.

I will never ever take it again. No matter how bad things get.

I’m feeling a tad bit better. My blood sugars are still ridiculously high!  But I didn’t cry today and wasn’t drastically upset or making wild accusations so that’s a bonus!!!  Severe anxiety and panic attacks still.  It pancreatic enzymes are still helping. 😊

I’m feeling a tad bit better. My blood sugars are still ridiculously high!  But I didn’t cry today and wasn’t drastically upset or making wild accusations so that’s a bonus!!!  Severe anxiety and panic attacks still.  It pancreatic enzymes are still helping. 😊

That is a little win honey x I know how hard this is x especially with heart stuff x I can’t wait til u tell me U have put on some weight. That will be a happy day x maybe the weight is what will calm other things down ? 🤞🏻

I’ve got the worst chest pain today. I didn’t sleep last night so I think that wouldn’t have helped but I noticed last night it was starting to get uncomfortable. Heat packs and Netflix for me later today x

That is a little win honey x I know how hard this is x especially with heart stuff x I can’t wait til u tell me U have put on some weight. That will be a happy day x maybe the weight is what will calm other things down ? 🤞🏻

I’ve got the worst chest pain today. I didn’t sleep last night so I think that wouldn’t have helped but I noticed last night it was starting to get uncomfortable. Heat packs and Netflix for me later today x

Later tonight???  It’s 8PM!  Well here on the east coast of the United States. I’m not sure exactly where you are from. Lol. I’m sorry to hear about your chest pain. I’ve been getting that and some anxiety after I take my evening metoprolol but it does lower my heart and stuff still. So I dunno if it’s withdrawal or side effects. Uugghh. Good luck with your heating pad. I hope it helps!  😊

Later tonight???  It’s 8PM!  Well here on the east coast of the United States. I’m not sure exactly where you are from. Lol. I’m sorry to hear about your chest pain. I’ve been getting that and some anxiety after I take my evening metoprolol but it does lower my heart and stuff still. So I dunno if it’s withdrawal or side effects. Uugghh. Good luck with your heating pad. I hope it helps!  😊

I’m in Australia 🇦🇺  ;) it’s Wednesday 11am here x

It will get better x hang in there and I will too x

Hang tough Shayna....every step is a milestone that you will look back on and think "wow, how did I do that...." Its another step closer to getting "you" back!!!

Congratulations! it gets better trust me! One day you will say, It feels good to feel good!

J

Goodbye Zopiclone.  :thumbsup:

I love these milestones.  They are huge!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks so much x I was never tempted to take them even tho the insomnia is brutal, but I am so glad they’re gone x

Hang tough Shayna....every step is a milestone that you will look back on and think "wow, how did I do that...." Its another step closer to getting "you" back!!!

Congratulations! it gets better trust me! One day you will say, It feels good to feel good!

J

Thanku so much x I can’t wait for that day xx

Bye bye Zop.  🚽  Congratulations! 🎉  You are still tapering (or holding) the V though, aren't you?  So where do you plan on going moving forward? At least the Zop isn't there to tempt or remind you. 

Thanks lottie x yes I’m still on v. But I’m honestly tempted to jump. It’s not doing anything at all. I can’t sleep unless I take unisom and then the night after unisom I get a couple of scrappy hours. Then the 3rd night zero.

Thanks lottie x yes I’m still on v. But I’m honestly tempted to jump. It’s not doing anything at all. I can’t sleep unless I take unisom and then the night after unisom I get a couple of scrappy hours. Then the 3rd night zero.

Maybe you can restart the DLMT, most people find it easiest to jump from V at .5 mg, or even .25. Whatever you decide, I hope sleep returns to you quickly.  :thumbsup:

Wooooooohooooooo!!!! Way to go Shay!!!!! I played the song by Ray Charles " hit the road jack" when I threw the rest of my Ambien away. It was so fun! I'm so proud of you. This IS a milestone. I'm looking forward to your healing.  :smitten:

[e9...]

Shayna, this is a magnificent step, definitely celebration-worthy!  I know insomnia has been a big issue for you so letting go of the sleep med is huge.  You are doing great!!

Kate    :thumbsup:

[e9...]

Addendum and confession here:  even though I finished my taper at the end of June and against my better judgment, I kept my leftover Klonopin until two weeks ago.  I saved it under the guise of "I might get Covid and feel very anxious and need it".  I had a God breeze and finally got rid of it, all of it, because my history has proved that keeping anything habit-forming is shark-infested water for me.

Kate    :smitten:

Well Thanku and congrats to you too kate x it’s amazing that you can go from being terrified of running out to having plenty and not even thinking about it. I honestly am looking forward to not having to worry about my meds anymore. It’s exhausting x

; Move on up - Curtis Mayfield

I hope one day soon, I can say I flushed my zopiclone...  :thumbsup: Anyway I am almost ready for my next taper step...  :angel: Jazza