2 skeepingpills a day and in morning

[Do...]

I started taking two sleeping pills in April and taking 1 in the morning for anxiety.  If I don't take it in the morning I get extreme fear.

Does any one have any tips for getting off them in the morning and only taking 1 instead of two.  If I go all night without one, I get a panic attack

I know some one else is going to ask this question, so I'll do it first.

What brand/type of sleeping pill. What is the kind you are taking? OTC or prescription. If it's prescription, which one and what dose are you taking. More information will get you more responses.

I am taking restoril temazepam 30 mg.  I have been taking 30 mg in the morning and 30 mg in the evening.  Recently,  the doctor cut back my prescription so I can take only one a day.it is prescription benzos

I don't remember all the pills I have taken over the years or what dose of zopiclon I was on.  I rember taking 4 zopiclone to go to sleep..

I took ativan  three times foe extreme fear. i took restoril in 1990 and quit it cold turkey and I was okay.

I'm a bit unclear, you mention taking Temazepam which was to replace the Zopliclone so I'm unsure if you're still taking it.

If you are I want to impress upon you the nature of z-drugs and what they do to us, they cause the anxiety, panic and fear you're experiencing, this is what another z-drug did to me.  The dark thoughts, fear and anxiety, plus internal vibrations was totally caused by the Ambien I was taking.  Once I quit it, all of those horrible feelings left me.  The best thing you can do for yourself is to get off the Zopilcone.

I'm so glad to hear you're free of the Zopiclone, I've seen so many members suffer when discontinuing it.  Now, on to the Restoril, how can we help?

Well , can you recommend a anti anxiety pill so I won-t take my sleeping pill in the morning for anxiety.  I also need to get off the sleeping pills at night and something to make me sleep normal