Clonazepam withdrawal

[...]

Hello,

I start to taper with clonazepam 2 years ago.

I first quit cold turkey but I needed to start again to taper safely.

Now I use 0,10 mg clonazepam.

I still have withdrawals symptoms , insomnia, brain fog , weakness,...

Was looking for more information

Thanks

Welcome to Benzo Buddies.

Our forums will provide you with support and camaraderie as you continue your journey to freedom and health.

We rec comend tapering no more than 10% every 2 weeks or so. Many of us go slower. There are also different ways to taper from here. In general, trust your gut. Here is the forum for tapering with instructions:

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

Here is another forum where you can ask questions and get feedback:

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

-The BB team

Hi Dobb.  Welcome to BB  :).

Do you mean just .1 mg clonazepam?  Less than 1/4 of a .5?  How have you measured your dose down this low accurately?

Your symptoms are quite typical for withdrawal.  Your dose is getting down there, but still too high to stop.  The lower doses can be more challenging than the higher dose reductions.  At this point, you may want to reduce less than you are used to.

5 to 10% each reduction with a hold of up to 2 weeks is suggested.

In my country we have : 2,5 mg / 0,5 mg and we have it in liquid , so 1 drop = 0,1 mg

I am on this dose for a couple months now , I always had this symptoms , for over 2 years now , it’s just a little less intense right now but it’s still heavy to function like a normal person. It feels like it will not go away , I don’t know how it feels to feel normal anymore.

Thanks for clarifying your dose, I'm glad to see you have the liquid to taper from, it allows you to make smaller reductions.  We understand how difficult this process is but recovery is possible.  Feel free to look around the forum, you'll find many who feel like you do.