Hello

[Wa...]

Hello about two years ago my primary care physician would give me benzodiazepines for my stomach pain that she said was from stress and anxiety. I had gone to the ER multiple times and it turned out to be gall stones. I had my gallstones removed and my postop was a nightmare and they started giving me volume all different sorts of pens and diazepam‘s and I started racing the drugs I had a toddler hanging off of my hip and we were in the middle of a move and everything was overwhelming I stopped cold turkey July 7, 2020 and my nightmare began. Since November 2019 I’ve been to the ER 31 times I’ve had multiple screenings.

Hello Wave2016, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

I'm so sorry to hear about your cold turkey, I quit that way too and know how brutal it is.  How are you feeling now, have your symptoms diminished at all?  Are you familiar with  The Ashton Manual, chapter 3 will list your symptoms and why you have them.

If you'd like to connect with other members who understand your pain, feel free to start thread on the Post-withdrawal Recovery Support or Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal boards.

You're among friends here, please let us know how we can help you.

Pamster

Thank you very much. I find relief in every syllable. For so long I thought it was losing my mind and a person that cared enough to notice that it was the drugs led me here. Yes, I would love to connect with anyone who is experiencing what I am experiencing. I have so many questions and concerns. I am familiar with that manual but I am educating myself further.