A little over 100 days

[9c...]

[9c...]

I’m a little over 100 days free!

My only symptom is agitation daily from 11-2, sometimes longer.. It is a painful symptom and makes me feel pretty bad. However, I’ve had four great windows in the last two weeks that lasted all day and continue to have a window every night, which is such a gift through all of this.

Actually, I have some other minor symptoms. Occasional tinnitus off and on, “tingles” on my arms and legs, and scalp tingling on and off. Sleep is variable - two wake ups and duration of 4-7 hours, usually with 1/4 Unisom.

My palpitations left a week ago (relentless every 4-6 heart beats, thought I might damage my heart but didn’t want to take meds), mental clarity and feelings are returning, gagging and nausea gone.

I continue to read over the stories of those lucky fast healers who healed in 2-6 months to remind my brain that it IS possible. If my agitation were gone a few months, I’d call myself healed even with minor symptoms. So, who knows? Not putting a timeline on myself, but I believe hope is powerful.

I think my challenges are wildly fluctuating thyroid hormone levels requiring constant medication  adjustment and maybe some minor hormonal issues. But, despite this, I’ve still made a lot of progress!

So, wherever you are in this journey, stay hopeful!

You're doing really great! You're right about the agitation, it's a big deal that it lifts, that only happened recently for me. In another hundred days, you could be significantly improved. So much has happened for me in that amount of time, I've got a good feeling with the signs you mention  :thumbsup:. In any case, you'll beat this. It's just a simple matter of time.

I’m so glad you wrote this Flutter, I hope you heal quickly so you encourage others that quick healing is indeed possible. You are already doing so well...

Way to go Fluffer!!!

Sounds like you are doing great!!

I hope that the panic and anxiety during the day will soon leave!

I've started to notice that I have unreal panic and anxiety starting from after breakfast to around 5 pm or so, and especially worse with hormone changes and also eating.

I've taken greater care to drink lots of salt water and get more electrolytes etc.

I'm also trying hard to eat less excitatory foods.

Good luck my friend!

Winnie

Keep going! You got this! It will go like a roller coaster....up and down turns and different paces. Remember that the ups and down end. The turns ends. Pamper yourself on tough days. Enjoy something you love on better days.

BTW, do you just have tingling in the head, or do you have head pain????  Always looking for those that have weird head pain, pressure, burning, tingling....all awful!  Glad you are seeing some good windows :thumbsup: