Which drug / dose would you prefer out of these 3 for sleep

[Ku...]

Gabapentin 100mg

Ambien 1-3 mg

Or small amount of kratom

They all tend to work for sleep for me..Out of the 3 what are they ranked worst to beat??.I don’t know which is the worst, I know Theyr all bad.

[db...]
Kratom < gabapentin < zolpidem. Kratom works on opioid system, it's withdrawal is a week of flu-like symptoms. Gabapentin reduces glutamate. Z-drugs are like benzos.

I wouldn't take any of them.  Although I did take gabapentin.  I do not take it now.  I had to taper it, but it was okay for me.  I had some symptoms but nothing as horrible as benzos.  You know some people suffer, though.  So why take a chance? 

I now take amino acids and magnesium.  Some people struggle with this, too. 

I wouldn't take any of them.  Although I did take gabapentin.  I do not take it now.  I had to taper it, but it was okay for me.  I had some symptoms but nothing as horrible as benzos.  You know some people suffer, though.  So why take a chance? 

I now take amino acids and magnesium.  Some people struggle with this, too.

Do you think the gabapentin helped with your W/D to Benzos?

[db...]

Trina75 What dosage of Hydroxyzine, I have taken it and it works for me but I only take 10mgs.

The lowest dose that works for you is what anyone should take in case of any drug.

Avoid Ambien like the plague , Gabapentin for that matter also .

I had to smoke so much indica for 5 solid years to get through taper from the level of benzo that I was taking that my Dr wants me to wait to heal more. although I wish I could use it now I am totally exhausted . A little over 2 years post jump .

I MAY speak to in in March about Vistaril , the name brand of hydroxyzine. That one variation of salts that make hydroxyzine  a generic  do have an effect on me.

Vistaril works very well , Hydroxyzine just makes me sick and woozy . Someone on an earlier thread some years back thought it worked on GABA but it absolutely down not , its only an old antihistamine .