Airplane travel while doing DLMT

[Wo...]

Does anyone have any advice on flying on an airplane while doing DLMT? I'll be flying in 2 months and I dose 4 times a day, at 3am, 9am, 3pm, and 9pm. I'll be able to get my 9am dose in before I get to the airport, but will need to have my other doses with me. Any advice on how to carry them on? Can I use those plastic carry on travel bottles for just the airplane? I'll be packing all my other regular supplies in my other bag. I never use plastic bottles or jars normally, always use glass.  Any advice from others who have had to travel while doing water titration would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

[85...]
You should be fine using plastic, but I'd suggest not using brand new plastic.  Use the bottles a few times for whatever before mixing your drugs in them.  Maybe rinse them out for a few minutes with a little milk (followed by a good water rinsing).  Helps to avoid things sticking to the new plastic.  We used milk (often reconstituted non-fat dry milk) frequently in the lab to stop non-specific binding to certain plastics.