Benzo Flu or Covid??

[Be...]

Hi Everyone,

I’m nearly a year off - yay!!!! I’ve had 3 COVID tests whilst being in withdrawal & all have been negative - I’ve put it down to Benzo flu,  I’ve gotten slogged this week with super stressful stuff (identity theft & subsequently had to prove the $5,000 telephone bill

Wasn’t mine, car broke down etc) & Saturday morning I woke up with a super sore throat & flu like symptoms.

Withdrawal in the time of COVID ain’t no fun at all.  How do you deferentiate between Benzo flu or if it’s a virus or COVID? I’ve been going for COVID tests to rule out COVID but does anyone have any ideas how to determine if it’s Benzo flu without going for a test? I have a sore throat that comes & goes so I’m leaning towards it’s Benzo Flu. 

Almost one year since I jumped.  I’m praying/pleading/begging that this will

All he over soon and I can have my mind, body & soul back.  Lord only knows how I’ve come this far but some how I have.  Thanks for your support & feedback.

[ca...]
I thought I had a bad luck, but you're probably the unluckiest member of BB... I don't think there's a way to know if it's benzo flu or real deal unless you test for viruses.

Benzo flu tricked me into getting tested in Nov and the test was negative.

However, I did get covid in Dec for real - you will know the difference if you get the full symptoms.

I survived and am back to my "benzo functional" again:) I am thankful.