In hospital with possible crohns flare

[de...]

[de...]

I’ve posted about having crohns before but could never find anyone else on here that has it.

This time it’s affecting my vagina bc I’m havingleakage from my bladder and bowels.

It burns so bad and they gave me lidocaine to apply down there topically but I’m afraid to use it.

Has anyone used lidocaine topically with no problems?

I’ve tried everything and I’m feeling defeated. 

Oh no mama!  I’m sorry you are dealing with this!  I haven’t been diagnosed with that. I’m sure given time I may though. The diarrhea is relentless through this withdrawal!  Please start feeling better!  Look at you beasting through another opposition of this hellish withdrawal!

[de...]

I hope you don’t ever get diagnosed with it. It’s so uncomfortable. I haven’t ate for a couple days bc it just hurts to add anything in there. I’m trying to beast through it. This ones getting the best of me. I see my GI tomorrow. Probably need another colonoscopy. This will be my third one in a year . I hope your bowels calm down soon.  :) Mine turns into consitpation and then it leaks discharge. And then the constipation pushes on my bladder and makes me pee myself 😂  I’m only 30 and now possibly having to wear a diaper to bed :( 

Ohmy!  Yeah mines not that bad. I haven’t had any constipation. I just have runny or oily stools but it’s constant. I hope your GI visit goes well tomorrow and he can help you through it!  Keep me posted. Wishing happy thoughts for you!

Yeah I tried that. It does absolutely nothing for me. It doesn’t make it worse but I don’t see any improvement on it either so I stopped it.