BEEN OFF CLONAZEPAM FOR ONE YEAR THIS FEBRUARY! Yeah!

[da...]

[da...]

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that it has now been almost one year since I finished my Benzo taper! It wasn’t without issues but they were all manageable and I am finally feeling like I am getting my life back.  I’m not as weepy, irritable or anxious.  I am sleeping pretty well and not depressed like I was for so many years.  I do still struggle with tinnitus but it seems to be getting better as well.

I just want to say that if I can do it so can you...  it took me over two years but I was passionate about quitting and just kept going. It was a long process but I can say that the time went fast and I feel like I achieved a great goal in quitting a drug that I was on for 15-years.  Don’t let your mind tell you that you cannot get off... don’t quit and make up your mind no matter what to keep going.  You can do this... I believe in you!  :thumbsup::smitten:

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.  You were strong and persevered and can now enjoy the fruits of your efforts, being benzo free and mostly healed.

pianogirl  :smitten: