Problems with saliva

[Al...]

When I gave up clonazepam, I noticed that I started having problems with saliva in my mouth. At times it disappears altogether and returns after one or two days. It doesn't depend on diet or lifestyle. It is difficult to understand the logic of the body's work. Has anyone faced such a problem?

Do you have any anxiety at all?

Sometimes just having extra adrenaline will give you a dry mouth and that it. Pretty common.

Sometimes happens to me from just working out hard and getting heart rate up

I had a really dry mouth and eyes when I quit Klonopin, is that what you're talking about?

Do you have any anxiety at all?

Sometimes just having extra adrenaline will give you a dry mouth and that it. Pretty common.

Sometimes happens to me from just working out hard and getting heart rate up

When I canceled clonazepam the dry mouth was constant for several months. Now I don't have constant dry mouth, but periodic. Today everything may be fine, but tomorrow the problem will return. This state has been going on for a long time and it annoys me. Are these windows and waves?

My anxiety symptoms disappeared a year ago. Periodic dry mouth is not related to this.

When I gave up clonazepam, I noticed that I started having problems with saliva in my mouth. At times it disappears altogether and returns after one or two days. It doesn't depend on diet or lifestyle. It is difficult to understand the logic of the body's work. Has anyone faced such a problem?

I’m almost a year off Valium - fold turkeyed.  It’s only been since yesterday I’ve had an excess mount of saliva - weird how symptoms can drop up like this.