Claritin?

[Re...]

Is there any issues with taking Claritin or anything similar during the healing process? I take melatonin every night (1mg mints from Trader Joe’s) and I started to take Claritin to help with sleeping allergies. I noticed last night I had at least 10-15 vivid and weird dreams. Never really had until I started to take Claritin. Is this any issue for healing?

I've been taking the generic version (Loratadine) for years, never had this effect from it. But everybody is different, and everybody's bodies process meds differently.

Antihistamines cause me extreme agitation and nerve irritation like restless legs but through whole body. Withdrawal has caused Mast Cell Activation and I can’t take anything for it.

I am not ready to try anything yet, but my allergist told me a few days ago that Allegra is a gentler choice than Zyrtec and Claritin. I haven’t done the research yet, but she said it had to do with the potential cns side effects.

I’ve seen some buddies do well with antihistamines and others have a lot of trouble. I hope you’ll do just fine!

Beauty