Need help with formula for liquid Ativan taper please

[Be...]

I am tapering using liquid Ativan, 2 mg/ml. I'd like to switch to reductions of 5% every 5 days instead of 10% every 10 days.

I'm currently at 0.2 mg/day. My next taper of 5% will be to .19 mg so I'd need to measure out 0.095 ml on my 0.5 ml syringe to get my correct dose, which is really hard to do accurately.

Can anyone help me? Is there a way to use 1 ml, dilute, and drink only part of it to get my correct dose? I need a formula so I can do this moving forward.

Thank you!

Also wondering if maybe I can use .19 mls, mix it in 50 mls of water, and then take 25 mls at a time? I'm not sure if I'd get the correct dosage if I mix it in water and split it in half? Does it mix well??

Here’s what I do with my liquid Valium (numbers will be different for you obviously).

I make 10 mg of solution each time I prepare my medication so I don’t have to make a new one every day. My liquid diazepam is 1 mg/ml so I do 10 ml of the drug and add 90 ml of water to get a 1:10 ratio solution. I *think* you will want to have a more diluted solution so that you can make smaller adjustments. I use both 10 ml and 1 ml syringes to draw my medication so I can be more precise with dosing.