Need Advice on K tapering sublingual tabs/WAFERS

[Da...]

At about .110 clonazepam but can get from PD only sublingual .125 tab and wondering if anyone has any advice on tapering these tablets.

edit: title

[b7...]

I would think that the sublingually would work.  It's the same medicine, but in a pill that dissolves in your mouth.  I think that you can still crush it up, weigh it out and take it.

How have you been taking your doses recently?  Have you been using those sublinguals or another form?  Consider putting that kind of info in your signature to save time.

I have been weighing and shaving off a regular tablet which has not been perfect. I had .5 in the end of August but only use .25 mostly, dropped from .25 to .125 which was not a good idea but at the time did not know any better. Just accessed much information the last 3 weeks, well actually too much information. Head and anxiety spinning. Was .125 for over 8 weeks and I am not sure I remember the jump as my MD said I had to start weaning off without any proper advice just split the dose in 2

Hello, Shorttimer.  Are you in the US?  If so, a point of clarification. The 0.125mg tablets you are taking are not designed to be taken sublingually.  They are Orally Disintegrating Tablets (ODTs).  ODTs are designed to be placed on the tongue (not under the tongue) where they disintegrate in saliva.  The active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) in ODTs enters the body via the intestinal track (the same way as the API in regular tablets).

To address your question of how ODTs can be used to taper clonazepam.  Here are examples:

Intend to be off - homebrew liquid using whole fat, homogenized milk

Warriette - homebrew liquid using water

Lets be brave - pill-splitting

Clownapin - pill-splitting

Determinedresilency14 - pill-splitting (?)

Wavesontheshore - shave and weigh

Osu2001 - shave and weigh

Homebrew water, please explain if that is the best choice

In the US but don't do dairy. I have a pill splitter but I have no idea where to go, this is new, and can't even focus on things as is, as I said I was shaving and weighting but it is pretty as you say not accurate. Pill-splitting I can do but you don't sound like giving a ringing endorsement

The pills weight .200 on average

[b7...]
Do you have a milligram balance to weigh out your pill pieces (e.g. Gem-20)??  It will be plenty accurate until your pill fragments weigh under 10 mg.  Even then, the scale is usable.

The weighing mode are as follows g, oz, gn, dwt, or ozt. It is homgeek mini scale. I guess Grams which go down to 0.000 the rest are for jewelry or bullets I assume.

I used the gram so it is .200 millagrams, my first cut was to about .182 because some of the pills go between .205 and 200

Hi there. I am in the US and tapered from 0.25 mg ODT using water only. I would make the concentration - let’s say 0.25 mg in 300 ml of water and take out what was needed daily. As I got lower I changed to a 100 ml concentration.

I went through bumps in the road but overall it was somewhat of a smooth taper.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Yes, I have really no idea where to start. One.125 pill in 100ml bottle and then how do exact your dose? Sorry I sound naive but guess that is what got me here in the first place

[b7...]

The weighing mode are as follows g, oz, gn, dwt, or ozt. It is homgeek mini scale. I guess Grams which go down to 0.000 the rest are for jewelry or bullets I assume.

I used the gram so it is .200 millagrams, my first cut was to about .182 because some of the pills go between .205 and 200

Sounds like you're doing it correctly.