Oh, No! Milk Duds Wave?

[Ga...]

Two days ago I was wrapping, baking, decorating and enjoying all things Holiday!  AND THEN, treated myself to an entire large size box of milk duds and several sugar cookies; then, WHAM BAM, woke up this morning with a raging, burning head, the shakes, and overall feeling of malaise.  I had posted on the 22nd that this would be my first. Christmas since 2018 that I was feeling so good and looking forward to a Merry Merry time.  Can an overdose of sugar and chocolate bring on a wave that has me wondering if I will be able to enjoy Christmas Day....today I am in bed pretty miserable! 

Happy Holidays BB’s.

Who knows...chocolate and sugar can be a shock to an otherwise healthy diet person regardless of benzodiazepines. Stay in bed, drink some chamomile tea and give yourself the day to chill.

:smitten:

Ugh, this happened to me with ice cream bars.  I indulged and it was great, but then a wave happened.  Honestly, I think the wave might have happened anyways, but who knows.  Sugar is always a challenge for me.  Good luck with your wave. 

Thanks for your responses!  You have validated what I already figured out; sugar and chocolate are not great in rather large amounts for a healthy person, much less someone who has a fragile CNS!  Have spent the day in bed feeling icky, but praying that tomorrow brings me a sense of well being so I can enjoy Christmas day!  Happy Healthy Holidays to you and yours :smitten:

You are too funny, and oh-so-spot on!  Feeling better this evening after a wretched day of benzo flu!!!  No more Milk Duds, or any other sweet for a long while!  Not worth it.  Happy Healing Holidays to You🎄🎄🎄🎄❄️❄️❄️

Sometimes you need to ride a wave and get yourself some cookies ::)

(I dont have waves any more.. But:Laying in bed with a swollen belly cause I ate way too many self made cookies. Besides the bed: The dog. Big belly also. )

Merry christmas, folks!