Schedule for water tapering 1mg of Ativan please

[He...]

Before we get started on that, many members will dry cut their dose until they get to the smaller doses, would you be interested in doing this? 

Hi no I’m not interested in dry cutting. I tried & had an awful experience on just day 3. Is it possible to do liquid titration on 1mg Ativan. I am wanting to do the water. I. Allergic to alcohol & milk.

Can you liquid water titrate 1mg Ativan. I have been taking 1 at night for 2 years off & on. Realize I have been going through withdrawal over 2 years. I need to get off this stuff. I feel if I liquid titrate it will be the least withdrawals if I do 4 doses a day. I just don’t know how long to do this & what to do someone help please

Ativan comes in a prescription liquid called Lorazepam Intensol. I haven't used it, but hopefully some who have will chime in.

Given that Ativan, like most benzos, is not soluble in water, you can't "water titrate" it without first dissolving it in something. You say you can't use milk or alcohol . . . how about PG, propylene glycol? It's commonly used as a solvent. I bought mine from Amazon.  It's tasteless. You could presumably get it at your local pharmacy.

1 mg of Ativan is a lot to liquid titrate. How about taking .9 mgs as a pill/tablet and using 1 mg to reduce?

Hope this helps,

Katz