Bad depression

DP/DR

Slurred speech

tight muscles

clumsy left hand

burnign skin

tongue feeling weird

symptoms I still have:

muscle twitching (although heaps better, can't recall any twitches in the last few days)

right leg/calf feels weird, likely related to bulged disk and nerve damage exacerbated by benzo - anyone else had old injuries flared up from bwd?

sometimes my chin feels a bit funny

jaw still a bit tight

all in all, im doing really well

I’m 4.5 months off, and my old injuries give me fits! Just like you...it’s a disk issue messing with my nerves. Congratulations on an incredible milestone. You’re doing fantastic!!

Beauty

From the nerve? I get tingling, numbness, shocks, deep aching pain, and occasionally vibration down my left leg and into my foot. My left arm gets burning skin, tingling, numbness, and weakness. I’ve had every test before and after wd. It’s just my old injuries experiencing new/worse pain. Sigh.

I love your 6 month update maccaz, its wonderful you can list symptoms which have left, have to acknowledge the ones still there but its great you can see progress.

thanks everyone. i'd say in the last week i've had maybe 10 lots of twitches?

tends to be a bit of an "episode" where ill get them all over my body, and it also tends to be when im stressed/sweaty lol

apart from that i think its slowly going away. used to be constant

[50...]
Congrats Maccaz! Your story sounds a lot like mine - medium term c/t. I’m 11 weeks out and finally chemical anxiety is letting up. I’d take just about any physical symptoms over that! I have muscle twitches a lot, palpitations constantly, burning skin. It looks like your mental symptoms let up before mine have, but hoping they get better soon!

• 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing!

I think lots of people will get hope from reading about how well you feel at 6 months off. I really hope you find joy in your life at this point.

Wishing you a fast full recovery! It will come to you with more time...

Best wishes!

• 2 weeks later...
[50...]

I am 20 weeks out from C/T medium use and still having panic attacks at night and feel overstimulated all of the time. I hope that I will feel as good as you at 6 months - I am feeling so sad and discouraged.