Nov 28 - 60mg

Nov 29- 25 mg

Dec 2- 25 mg

Dec 5- 25mg

Dec 10- 25 mg

Dec 12- 30 mg

Dec 14- 30 mg

Dec 15- 10 mg

While it helps my medical condition enormously,, I’ve begun to realize after a couple days without it I feel crappy and when on it I feel sorta empty. I want off and fast considering my use wasnt long. How fast can I taper and how big should the cuts be I want this to be painless as possible. I’ve come off one month stints of valium before with always several months off after, never a full blown long wd or seizures. Just mild. Thanks guys

Repeated withdrawals are unpredictable and even though your other withdrawals were uneventful, that can change at any time.  This is the nature of repeated benzodiazepine withdrawals, unfortunately.  Good to keep in mind in case things get dicier on the next withdrawal.  Also keep in mind that cuts can take two weeks to resolve since Valium is long-acting.

No one can know ahead of time how this taper will go...if it were me, I’d stick to 10mg for another 10 days before cutting again, given the history of use is repeated, intermittent and high dose, just to be cautious.

Thanks for the reply , considering my use wasn’t daily but more so every 2-3 days on average should I use 10 mg every 2-3 days instead of daily?

• 2 weeks later...
Since the holidays are finally over I’m starting my rapidish taper today. Settled on 20 since that’s where I feel fine. I start grad school next week and want it stress free as possible so I’ll so reductions and see how I feel hold and go fast as I can without being a mess. I think I’ll be fine considering it was around 5-6 week use. Nothing long at all

Good luck with your taper.  Remember to pay attention to what your body is telling you, if symptoms are intolerable you can slow things down in order to stay functional.  Rushing to get off the drug doesn't mean you'll be symptom free once it's gone, it just means you'll hurt more on the way.