Insomnia at 20 months out

[44...]

[44...]
Here I was so proud of myself that I did not have insomnia or any sleep issues. Then cue 20 months and a stress induced wave and I am not sleeping. I can average about 2 hours a night. I never had any sleep issues ever in my life. I am trying to accept and just stay in bed and read.bsuper frustrating though.

Here I was so proud of myself that I did not have insomnia or any sleep issues. Then cue 20 months and a stress induced wave and I am not sleeping. I can average about 2 hours a night. I never had any sleep issues ever in my life. I am trying to accept and just stay in bed and read.bsuper frustrating though.

Try Oral NAD+, Cryotherapy, Blue light blocker glasses at least 2 hours before sleep, turn off all WiFi before sleeep, If you are overweight make yourself become underweight by water fasting.. You could have some benzos stuck in your fat cells that could be preventing GABA from fully upregulating. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's not completely uncommon to get hit by a late wave.  I had a 29 day insomnia wave that took 3 full months to resolve at month 18 off and that was after sleeping OK for a good 6 months.

It will even out given enough time.

You have a good attitude and are doing the best thing you can...relax, accept and power through.