Crossover chart 3 mgs xanax 3 times daily to valium 60 mgs/ Ashtons protocol

[Ma...]

I have a lady that needs a crossover plan from 3 mgs xanax taken 3 times per day to 60 mgs of valium

Ahston has a chart starting at 4 mgs xanax and I was trying to do the calculations for her however my table top computer is down and I cannot do it with my phone.

Do you have a master chart that starts at 3 mgs of xanax/ 3 times daily to crossover to valium?

She has found a Doctor to support Ashtons protocol.

The following is what she sent me

Yes, I am familiar with Dr. Breggin's work...which is precisely why I am hesitant about the Zoloft. I am leaning towards a "No."

The propranolol is one I've taken for several years. Will probably keep it in place to taper last. Like you and others, I don't feel it's wise to "jumble up" several things at once, either by subtracting or adding. My primary focus for now needs to be the benzos...

Thank you so, so much.

Yes, agreed I administered a forum yrs ago

I sent her the 6 mg chart however she cannot do the math to properly convert.

I was hoping someone had one

My table top computer has crashed and I cannot do this for her on my phone.

Thank you for your time. 3

I may not be understanding you correctly, she needs a taper plan for a crossover from 3 mgs of Xanax to 60 mgs of Valium, correct?

Plan #6 is a plan for a crossover from 3 mgs of Klonopin to 60 mgs of Valium, she can use this one since both Klonopin and Xanax are equivalent.