diazepam 25% cut?

[Fo...]

Hi buddies,

I'm asking if anyone has gone through a 25 % cut? I've been taking 5 mg diazepam, I would otherwise rather the 10% tapering, but the round pills are nearly impossible to divide in so small doses... It's easier to divide it to 4 parts. If it goes insufferably, I'll must cut the pills even smaller doses, though they'd be almost powder/uneven bits...  :-\

I don't know if my addiction is more mental than physical. I cannot know, since diazepam has so long half-time (200 hours). Years ago I tried to stop cold turkey (I was using 10 mg) and I for sure did felt them back then. Don't know if a dose has much to do with physical withdrawal symptoms though...

Anyways I'll update how it's going, sending strength to everyone here! 

[5c...]
When I followed Ashton Tables (1 mg per week cut) and I was asymptomatic. I mucked up my taper right at the end, and have since regretted not restarting the taper slower (like 0.5 mg per every two weeks). Dr. Reg Peart recommends cutting 2.5% off of total dose per week. You can dissolve the tablets in high fat milk and then use the syringe to measure the cuts.