9 months off today

[Be...]

I am at my 9 month off mark today.There has been improvements and setbacks. The mornings have not yet stabilized to pre benzo use.

Hope this month brings a turn around in my healing.

I also tapered off prozac after 3 months usage and I am currently 2 months off today.

Bexlan

Hurrah, Bexlan!  Keep on the upward trajectory and before you know it, you will have crossed the finish line.  I am right behind you at 8.75 months, and am definitely seeing improvements.  I have been noticing a pretty strong pattern of four good days, followed by three not so good days.  When I overdue I get the flu-like symptoms without fail.  However, the symptoms are not as strong and they don’t hang around for days.  So, all in all, we just keep strolling along through Benzoland, don’t we?  Happy Holidays to you :smitten:

Hurrah, Bexlan!  Keep on the upward trajectory and before you know it, you will have crossed the finish line.  I am right behind you at 8.75 months, and am definitely seeing improvements.  I have been noticing a pretty strong pattern of four good days, followed by three not so good days.  When I overdue I get the flu-like symptoms without fail.  However, the symptoms are not as strong and they don’t hang around for days.  So, all in all, we just keep strolling along through Benzoland, don’t we?  Happy Holidays to you :smitten:

Oh Gardenguru. Hope all is well.Thanks for that propelling force though.

You are all ahead of me.  Today is day 17 off but I'm happy to be done with taking doses.  Having a rough day today but yesterday was pretty good.  The usual ups and downs of benzo detox.  G.